Advanced Disposal is dedicated to supporting U.S. based, non-profit organizations that are driven to deliver assistance to people and the environment in the communities in which we live and work. Our focus will be on:
- People in Crisis (in need of food, water, shelter, healthcare)
- Health Promotion
- Environmental Stewardship
Donation Request Guidelines:
Due to the high volume of requests, Advanced Disposal Services has guidelines which must be followed in order to qualify for a donation.
- Advanced Disposal Services only accepts applications and proposals online. Applicants are required to complete the entire form below, to confirm eligibility within our donation request guidelines.
- Donation requests are exclusively for non-commercial purposes and must be classified as a 501(c)(3) organization or a public organization.
- Our corporate contributions can be classified into the following:
- In-Kind Contributions: Donated event boxes or limited disposal transportation for U.S.- based 501(c)(3) organizations
- Financial Contributions: Cash contributions to U.S.- based 501(c)(3) organizations
- Each non-profit organization can receive only one donation per fiscal year
- Please allow at least 90 days for a response
- Corporate funds are generally not available for the following:
- Organizations based outside of the United States
- Additional funds to organizations already under a multi-year commitment
- Beauty contest candidates
- Complimentary shipping of items sold through fundraisers
- Endowments or memorials
- Individual needs, including scholarships
- In-kind printing requests
- Labor organizations
- Political or sectarian organizations
- Social organizations, such as fraternities and sororities
- Travel funds for tours, expeditions or trips
- Mission trips
- Membership dues
- Any organization with a written policy to discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender expression and/or identify, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected status is ineligible for funding.
How frequently are donation request decisions made?
Advanced Disposal has a rolling review policy when evaluating funding requests for philanthropic charitable support. This allows qualified requestors the opportunity to apply anytime during the year.
Requests must be submitted at least 90 days prior to the project/program start date. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis. Please refrain from submitting applications for which the project/program start date is more than 12 months away. Early submissions will not ensure an early decision.
Thank you for considering Advanced Disposal for your event/charitable giving opportunity.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION... Does your organization currently partner with Advanded Disposal? If so, we would love to hear about your experience. Just fill out the testimonial form below. To submit your cause or organization for possible support, please fill out the inquiry form below.