- Containers must not be blocked and trucks must have access to provide service.
- Please make sure waste is contained, within safe capacity levels and not overflowing. Drivers may not be able to service overloaded containers.
- Please do not place any hazardous materials in container. This includes: any waste solid or liquid waste material resulting from the manufacturing or use of pesticides, highly flammable or explosive wastes, caustic wastes, toxic wastes, and any other material that the Health Authority determines to be a likely hazard to the public health, safety or environment.
- Containers must be placed and remain on a hard, level surface and must be secure.
- The placement of enclosures and containers can have a direct effect on safety. An improperly placed enclosure or container may lead to accident, injury, or property damage. Check with your Advanced Disposal representative to ensure safe placement.
Guidelines for Roll-off Containers
- Containers may not be loaded above the top of the container and the weight must be evenly distributed.
- Thirty (30) yard containers may not be used for concrete, dirt, stumps, bricks or any other heavy materials.
- Twenty (20) yard containers or smaller must be used for very heavy loads and may be filled only half full.
- Preferred maximum weight (varies by state regulations):
20 yard container - 20,000 lbs
15 yard container – 15,000 lbs
8 yard dumpster rental – 800 lbs
6 yard dumpster retnal – 600 lbs
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
Routes will be pushed back by one day following a holiday
For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday and your normal service day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday. Customers who are normally serviced on Friday of that week will be serviced on Saturday.