Advanced Disposal receives and considers many outreach opportunities. When selecting programs to partner with, we look for the following:
- Programs that will have a positive impact on as many people as possible.
- Programs that are environmentally focused and geared toward long-term protection and preservation of our communities.
- Programs that have a track record of success, demonstrated effective practices in the past, attracted broad base support, strong leadership and proven accountability.
Making a Request for Support
We will happily consider requests from non-profit organizations with a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status and public organizations that will use donations exclusively for public purposes.
Eligible organizations can save paper and fuel by emailing requests to: email@example.com.
In your proposal, please include the following information regarding your organization and the particular program for which funding or sponsorship is being sought:
- Description of the applicant organization.
- Description of the project.
- Name(s) and contact information of person(s) in direct charge of the project, their relationship to the project and qualifications.
- Statement of the purpose and goals of the project.
- Number of people who will benefit from the project.
- Plan of action, marketing plan and time frame.
- Documentation of the planning process of the project for which funds are sought.
- Amount of funds or type of sponsorship requested from Advanced Disposal.
- The total cost of the project.
- How progress and success of the project will be measured.
- Specific ways in which Advanced Disposal will be recognized.
Applications are accepted year-round and are reviewed on a continuous basis. We will carefully consider every application. And while we would love to support every worthy organization, the needs of the community we serve are greater than our resources, and only a few per year can be scheduled.
Thank you for inviting us to be part of your program. We are proud to live and work in a community where people like you are committed to protecting the environment we all share.