Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 4 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- All garbage must be containerized (in a garbage container or bag), excluding bulk waste.
- For your convenience, wheeled garbage carts are available for a quarterly fee. Bag tags are also available if you choose that option. Please contact Advanced Disposal at (800) 338-8971 for more details.
Curbside recycling service
- Recycling collection is every other week on scheduled day of garbage collection.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 4 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: newspaper, aluminum cans and foil, steel cans, number #1-#7 plastics, cardboard (cut down to 2’ x 2’ sections), fiberboard (cereal and shoe boxes), magazines, Kraft bags, box board, junk mail, office paper, miscellaneous paper containers and clear, brown and green glass.
- Customers can request an 18-gallon recycling bin by contacting Advanced Disposal at (800) 338-8971.
Bulk waste service
- Pickup is once per week unless item is Freon containing (see below).
- One bulk item per week will be collected at no additional charge.
- Items include white goods and items too large to handle along with garbage. Acceptable items include, but are not limited to: tires, furniture such as sofas and mattresses, discarded washers, dryers, ranges, water heaters and other similar domestic and commercial large appliances.
- Please call (800) 338-8971 to schedule an appliance collection for Freon containing items such as refrigerators, freezers and small air conditioning units.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup: Electronics
Bag Tag Pricing
Pricing per Quarter
- Waste - $34.32
- 64-gallon garbage toter - an additional $3.75
- 96-gallon garbage toter - an additional $4.50
- 35-gallon garbage toter - an additional $3.00 (only available for recycling service, Senior Citizens or disabled residents)
- Recycling - $11.07