Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Place your cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- Carts must be at least three feet from any object (i.e., cars, poles, mailboxes, trees).
- No hazardous waste should be placed in carts, and nothing should be sticking out of the top of the cart. All household garbage should be inside the cart.
- Wheels on the cart must face your house.
- No-pickup holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. All routes are run one day behind regularly scheduled service.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 803-256-7276.
Read more helpful information at the city's website.