Up the drive garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed on an accessible part of the driveway the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
- Garbage must be contained in bags or cans each not to exceed 32 gallons in capacity or 60 pounds in weight.
Up The Drive recycling service
- Pickup once per week in provided 32-gallon bin.
- Recyclables must be placed on an accessible part of the driveway the night before, or prior to 6:30am on the scheduled day of collection.
Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling .
- Cardboard must be no longer than 2'X2' abd bundled with twine or duct tape or contained within the recycle container (but not preventing the material from being easily dumped out of the container).
Yard waste service
- Pickup nine times per year on a pre-determined schedule.
- Yard waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items must be bundled and not to exceed 36 inches in length and 1.5 inches in diameter, and cannot exceed 50 pounds in weight per bundle.
- Yard waste shall be disposed of in acceptable disposal containers including kraft yard waste bags, disposable corrugated cardboard boxes and standard 32-gallon garbage cans.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is once per week - 1 item per week.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: NO ELECTRONICS
- Freon and non- Freon appliances with be picked up for an additional charge call to schedule.
- Tires are accepted with an additional charge.
Please note the following:
Driver must be able to pull up to the trash and recycling material, which must be placed in a visible and accessible area.
Driveway must be clear of obstacles with adequate room for the driver to maneuver the truck providing a safe distance from other objects, including vehicles.
Driveways must be clear of ice and snow to ensure service during winter months.
If trash/recycling is not out on time or the path is obstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, a call must be placed to Advanced Disposal within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to return.
Advanced Disposal is not liable for replacement of items not meant for collection but were placed within ten (10) feet of the garbage or recycling on scheduled day of collection.