One Truck, Two Services. Even our trucks can multi-task. Learn more about our Up-the Drive Service Trucks by clicking here.
Up-the-drive garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed on an accessible part of the driveway the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Garbage must be contained in plastic bags or containers. None should exceed 32 gallons in capacity or 60 lbs. in weight.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include but not limited to: hazardous waste as defined in the State of Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources regulation NR181.
Up-the-drive recycling service
- Pickup once per week - 32gallon bin provided.
- Recyclables must be placed on an accessible part of the driveway the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
Recyclable items accepted for pickup include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, pots and pans, glass bottles and jars; plastics (liquids out caps on) #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7; paper, cardboard, food boxes and cartons. For a comprehensive list please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/householdrecycling .
- Cardboard must be no larger than 2'X2' and bundled with twine or duct tape or contained within the recycle container (but not preventing the material from being easily dumped out of the container).
Yard waste service
- Seasonal yard waste will be collected eight (8) times during the months of April thru November on a pre-determined schedule.
- Yard waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Yard waste must be contained in Kraft paper bags, disposable cardboard boxes, and 32-gallon unlined cans with handles. No individual container may weigh more than 50 lbs. Bundled brush must not exceed 36 inches in length or 1.5 feet in diameter.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk pickup is once per week - 1 item per week.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Bulk items include but are not limited to furniture, appliances, carpeting/padding (bundled in four  foot lengths and weighing no more than 60 lbs. each), mattresses/box springs, and other domestic items. Certain bulk items such as tires and appliances containing Freon will be picked up for an additional fee.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include, but not limited to, Electronics, and any items which require special handling and disposal.
Please note the following:
Driver must be able to pull up to the trash and recycling material, which must be placed in a visible and accessible area.
Driveway must be clear of obstacles with adequate room for the driver to maneuver the truck providing a safe distance from other objects, including vehicles.
Driveways must be clear of ice and snow to ensure service during winter months.
If trash/recycling is not out on time or the path is obstructed/blocked and you wish for Advanced Disposal to return for service, a call must be placed to Advanced Disposal within 24 hours and a call back fee must be paid prior to return.
Advanced Disposal is not liable for replacement of items not meant for collection but were placed within ten (10) feet of the garbage or recycling on scheduled day of collection.