Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk pickup is offered annually in spring, date to be mutually agreed upon between Advanced Disposal and the Village of Brandon.
- Bulk items ACCEPTED: Furniture, rolled carpeting (four (4) foot maximum length), cabinets, countertop, mattresses/bed springs, non-metal doors, wood windows, wooden playground equipment.
- Bulk items NOT ACCEPTED: Uncontainerized or piles of construction material, large appliances, Freon-containing items, tires, batteries, Fluorescent light/bulbs, TVs/DVD players/VCR, computer equipment or any electronics – they are banned from the landfill.