Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Household units are limited to four (4) bags or cans per week none of which may exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, special waste, construction and demolition waste, white goods, tires, automotive batteries, yard waste, Christmas trees.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once per month.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines.