Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Household units are limited to four (4) waste cans or bags not to exceed 50 pounds per container.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk pickup is offered on Wednesdays at the specific request of a household unit who will then incur the charge, not the Town.