Curbside garbage service
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: special waste, hazardous waste and other types of waste which requires special handling and disposal.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: plastics #1-7, glass containers, cardboard, newspaper, mixed paper, tin, steel and aluminum cans.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is once per year on your regular trash collection day during the third week of October.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: large appliances (stoves, washers, dryers, water heaters, furniture), Freon-containing appliances (refrigerators, AC units, freezers), tires, used oil, automotive or marine batteries and electronic waste (TVs, DVD players, VCRs, stereos, computer equipment, office equipment or other Wisconsin landfill banned items.)
No pickup holidays:
New Year’s Day
Routes will be pushed back by one day following a holiday. For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday and your normal service day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday. Customers who are normally serviced on Friday of that week will be serviced on Saturday.