Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: lead acid batteries, fluorescent and incandescent lamps and/or ballasts, appliances, yard waste, radioactive waste, medical waste or flammable, explosive, or “hazardous material.” Hazardous material shall include any waste listed or characterized as hazardous or toxic by federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup twice per month.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Tin and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard tied in bundles no larger than 24” by 24” and set along side bin by curb, newsprint and magazines tied in 24” by 24” bundles and set along side bin at curb.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is not offered.