Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: special waste, hazardous waste or other types of materials which require special handling and disposal.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Tin and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard tied in bundles no larger than 24” by 24” and set along side bin by curb, newsprint and magazines tied in 24” by 24” bundles and set along side bin at curb.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is not offered.
- Disposal of computers, hazardous waste, cell phones, etc.
- To find a place near you that will accept these items, type the name of the item and your zip code at earth911.com.
- All containers provided by Advanced Disposal remain the property of Advanced Disposal and household units shall not make any alterations or improvements to containers. Household units are responsible for loss or damage to the containers in excess of ordinary wear and tear.
- In the event that a household unit requests more than one container or a replacement container due to theft or damage beyond ordinary wear and tear, Advanced Disposal will provide additional containers and charge household directly.