For more information: www.townoflomira.com/recycling-refuse
Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: special waste, hazardous waste or other types of materials which require special handling and disposal.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every week on same day as garbage pickup.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Tin and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard tied in bundles no larger than 24” by 24” and set along side bin by curb, newsprint and magazines tied in 24” by 24” bundles and set along side bin at curb.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: window glass, cookware, drinking glasses, broken glass caps, neck rings, aerosol cans, paint cans, toys, Styrofoam and other plastics, waxed or coated material, detergent boxes.
Yard waste service
- Provided by the Village of Lomira. See Village website for details.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk items must have a pre-paid sticker affixed to the item. Pre-paid stickers must be purchased through the Village Clerk. Drivers will only collect items that display a sticker.
- A Spring Bulk Cleanup will take place each year; date is determined in conjunction with the Village and will be advertised when set.