Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Trash should not exceed fifty (50) lbs. per container and five (bags) per residential unit.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Please use Advanced Disposal provided 18-gallon bin.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Tin and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1 to #7, corrugated cardboard tied in bundles no larger than 24” x 24” and set along side bin by curb, newsprint and magazines tied in 24” x 24” bundles and set along side bin at curb.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is offered twice a year at mutually agreed upon times and locations. Such collection shall consist of placement of a 30-yard container on Village property.