Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Acceptable trash includes: Mixed trash, bagged garbage and food waste; broken toys; Styrofoam and other loose trash; ceramics
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Tin and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard tied in bundles no larger than 24” by 24” and set along side bin by curb, newsprint and magazines tied in 24” by 24” bundles and set along side bin at curb.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is not offered.