Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Tin and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard tied in bundles no larger than 24” x 24” and set along side bin by curb, newsprint and magazines tied in 24” x 24” bundles and set along side bin at curb.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is offered once a year per mutually agreed upon date by City and Advanced Disposal Services. The following items are identified as bulky waste: furniture, rolled carpeting (four foot maximum), cabinets, countertops (four foot maximum), mattresses/box springs, doors and windows. Excluded items include: construction material, large appliances, Freon-containing items, tires, batteries and electronics