Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Garbage bags or containers cannot exceed 50 pounds in weight and each residential unit is limited to disposing of five (5) bags per week.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, liquid paint, and bulky waste or white goods such as appliances or heavy furniture, medical waste, yard waste, and tires.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines.
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service
- Bulk pickup shall take place one time per month on mutually agreed upon dates and consist of curbside pick-up from each resident.