Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Tin and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1 to #7, corrugated cardboard tied in bundles no larger than 24” by 24” and set along side bin by curb, newsprint and magazines tied in 24” by 24” bundles and set along side bin at curb.
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service
- Curbside bulk cleanup is offered two times per year. It will always be offered on the same day as regular curbside trash collection during the second week of April and again during the second week of October.
- The following items are identified as bulky waste: furniture, rolled carpeting (four foot maximum), cabinets, countertops (four foot maximum), mattresses/box springs, doors and windows.
- Excluded items include: construction material, large appliances, Freon-containing items, tires, batteries and electronics