Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Residents may set out for pick up a maximum of four (4) containers and or bags not to exceed fifty (50) pounds per container/bag.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, or any other types of materials which require special handling and disposal, including, but not limited to construction waste, white goods, tires, auto batteries, Christmas trees, yard waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once a month.
- 18-gallon recycle bin provided by Advanced Disposal
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Tin and aluminum cans, clear, green brown container glass, plastics #1 to #7, corrugated cardboard tied in bundles no larger than 24” x 24” and set along side bin by curb, newsprint and magazines tied in 24” x 24” bundles and set along side bin at curb.
Yard waste service
Bulk waste service