Curbside Garbage Service
- Pickup once per week in provided 95-gallon cart.
- Place cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- All garbage must be in cart to be collected.
- Items NOT accepted for pick-up include: hazardous waste, medical waste, tires, yard waste or bulk waste.
Bulk Waste Collection
- Bulk waste containers will be provided three times per year at the City Hall for customer drop-off. Dates will be announced by the City.
Residents must contact Riverside City Hall at 205-338-7692 to establish service.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 800-333-7736.