Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Place your cart curbside by 7:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- Place all household garbage in the 95-gallon gray cart on scheduled service day.
- Place additional refuse for collection curbside with cans or boxes.
- There will be a limit of three 30-gallon containers or bags collected per week, per household.
- Only refuse contained within the rollout cart or customer-provided containers or bags and boxes will be collected (loose limbs should be tied and bundled, no more than 4' in length).
- Do not use cart for hot ashes, solvents, paints, car batteries or any other flammable liquids.
Curbside bulk items collection
- Pickup one day per month.
- Place your items curbside by 7:00 a.m. of your scheduled collection day.
- We will pick up white goods, defined as household appliances, old furniture, cans in excess of 30 gallons, mattresses, bedsprings, and other bulk items.
- WE WILL NOT pick up lumber, plaster, roofing, concrete blocks and similar material resulting from renovation, repair or cleanup.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 205-459-8031 or visit the city's website.