Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week in provided 95-gallon cart.
- Place cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- All garbage must be in cart to be collected.
- Items NOT accepted for pick-up include: hazardous waste, medical waste, tires, yard waste or bulk waste.
Curbside yard waste service
- Small limbs and small piles of brush will be collected along with garbage on the same collection day.
- Landfill passes will be mailed to city residents each quarter upon receipt of payment.