- Please have carts (Trash and Recycle) at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on the day of service.
- Place cart 5 feet from any obstructions (i.e. Mailboxes/Vehicles).
- Please bag all loose waste.
- Please be sure garbage and recycling carts are at least 3 feet apart.
ACCEPTABLE MATERIALS (Effective 4/9/2015):
- Metals include cans (aluminum, tin, steel) and foil
- Paper, Cardboard, Newspaper
- PET or PETE (Category 1) * HDPE (Category 2) * V or PVE (Category 3)
- LDPE (Category 4) * PP (Category 5) * PS (Category 6) * Miscellaneous (Category 7)
- Container / Boxes with Food Waste
- Household Garbage
YARD WASTE SERVICE
- Any cuttings or trimmings from trees, shrubs, or lawns, and similar yard waste and materials.
- Yard Debris excludes limbs which are greater than forty-eight (48) inches in length or three (3) inches in diameter, and specifically excludes excessive debris caused by storms or other inclement weather.
Effective March 20th, 2020 Advanced Disposal Services will suspend yard waste services.
We will continue weekly garbage service. However, in an effort to limit the exposure of our team members so we can continue to provide ongoing, critical garbage disposal services, we will only service waste inside of the cart and the lid should be able to close. Material around the cart and/or on the ground will not be collected.
While we cannot provide a time period on how long these changes will be in place, we do anticipate resuming with regular services as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and allowing Advanced Disposal Services to serve your community!