Curbside Garbage Service Guidelines
- Household garbage will be picked up once a week on the designated day for your area in the provided 90-gallon garbage container with wheels.
- You may place up to 2 personal cans (with handles and lids) with your Advanced Disposal can for collection.
- Drums of any type will be NOT picked up.
- Items that are prohibited: construction or remodeling debris, tires, bricks, rocks, concrete, oil, batteries, paints, hazardous or corrosive materials.
- Bulk item(s) such as furniture, bedding, or household items from YOUR home are collected the same day as your regular trash service. Please call at least 24 hours before your pick up to schedule bulk pickups.
- $5.00 per item with a minimum of $25.00 per pickup. Effective June 1st 2019
- Each year (Jan-Dec) one white good/appliance will be picked up at no charge.
- Each additional scheduled appliance is $20.00.
- Scheduled white goods/appliances are picked up on Fridays.
Yard Waste Removal
- Please bag or contain all leaves, grass clippings and brush.
- Please bundle all limbs and branches under four feet in length and 2 feet around.
- Bundles and bags cannot weigh more than 50 pounds each.
- All yard waste must be placed at curb/ roadside for collection
- Scheduling is required for billing purposes.
- Each bag/bundle is billed $3.00 with a minimum of $ 15.00. Effective June 1st, 2019
- Collection schedule is every Friday of each month.
Recycling Collection Guidelines
- We service recycle every other week. Carts must be placed curbside no later than 6:00 am on the scheduled collection day.
- All recyclable items can be mixed together and placed within your new recycling cart - no sorting necessary
- There needs to be a 3 foot clearance around the container when placed curbside.
- Lid needs to be placed outward (facing street) and closed.
- All recycling items must fit inside the container provided.
- Any items not inside the container will NOT be picked up.
- Plastics #1-#7. Numbers can be found on the bottom of the container.
- Corrugated cardboard flatten and cut in 2 feet by 2 feet and must fit in the cart
- Newspaper, inserts, phone books, and catalogs
- Brown paper bags
- Office and copy paper
- Glass bottles and jars (green, brown, and clear)
- Metal and aluminum cans (remove lids)
- File folders
- Cereal Boxes
- File or packing boxes
- Junk mail
- Shredded paper contained in a paper bag
- Brown or gray fiber packages (soda cartons, dry food packages, etc.)
NO waxed juice or milk cartons
NO egg cartons or styrofoam trays
NO mirrors or window glass
NO pool or other chemical containers
NO plastic bags
NO aersol cans
NO wet newspaper
NO pizza boxes
New Year's Day
Routes will be pushed back following a holiday.
If a holiday falls on your service day, your trash will be collected the following day. For example, if your normal collection day is Tuesday and a holiday is on Tuesday, you will be serviced on Wednesday.