Curbside garbage service
- Pick-up every Monday and Thursday.
- Place your garbage cans curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- All household waste must be containerized in standard containers and placed at curbside. Household waste should not be mixed in the same container as yard trash.
- No filled standard container or individual item should exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
- Construction demolition debris is limited to one cubic yard per week (containerized if practicable) and should be set out along with household garbage.
Curbside yard waste services
- Pick-up every Wednesday.
- Place your yard waste curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled day.
- Yard waste is limited to 5 cubic yards (4’ x 4’ x 8’) per service day.
- Yard waste can be placed in standard containers or remain non-containerized and should be placed at curbside on regular pickup day.
- All stumps, trees and limbs, except for palm fronds not suitable for containerization, shall be cut into lengths no longer than 5' and stacked in manageable piles.
- No single stump, tree or limb shall exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
- All grass clippings, leaves and similar vegetative debris shall be placed in standard containers or remain non-containerized.
- Yard waste should not be placed in the same container as household waste.
- No pickup holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Normal Wednesday pick-ups will take place on Thursday.
Curbside bulk items collection
- Bulk waste will be picked up one time weekly on scheduled days and routed based on call-ins from customers and route drivers.
- Residents are encouraged to call 904-695-0500 to schedule pickup of bulk items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every Wednesday.
- Place your recycling curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled day.
- Recycled materials are materials that are capable of being recycled, and which would otherwise be processed or disposed of as household waste. The materials designated by the Town as recyclable material include aluminum cans and foil, steel cans, plastics #1 – #7, glass (clear, brown and green), newspaper and inserts, cardboard (cut down 2’ x 2’ and flattened), magazines, phonebooks, Kraft paper bags, fiberboard, junk mail, office paper and miscellaneous paper.
- Please use the two bins provided per household. The orange and blue bins are for rigid containers such as aluminum and steel cans, plastics, glass bottles and jars. The green bin is for paper or fiber materials such as newspaper, phone books, magazines, etc. Please do not place broken glass into bin.
- No pickup holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Normal Wednesday pickups will take place on Thursday.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 904-695-0500 or visit the Town’s website.