Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once weekly.
- Place cart four feet from curb/right of way in front of your home by 6:00 a.m. on your designated collection day.
- Untimely cart placement at curb/right of way in front of home will not be picked up until next collection day.
- Residential solid waste not placed in cart or unacceptable waste will not be picked up.
- For operational safety and protection of your property, there must be three feet between the cart or any other object (e.g., cars, bushes, mailboxes, trees, other carts or bins, etc.).
- The container lid must be fully closed for pickup.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 706-790-7920.
Read more helpful information at the county's website.