Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once weekly.
- Place only bagged residential solid waste in the cart.
- Place cart four feet from curb/right of way in front of your home by 7:00 a.m. on designated collection day.
- Untimely cart placement at curb/right of way in front of home will not be picked up until next collection day.
- Residential solid waste not placed in cart or unacceptable waste will not be picked up.
- Contact the county if you have special needs and require assistance with your garbage pickup.
- For operational safety and protection of your property, there must be three feet between the cart or any other object (e.g., cars, bushes, mailboxes, trees, other carts or bins, etc.).
- The container lid must be fully closed for pickup.
Curbside yard waste service
- Pick up once per month for the months of July through December.
- Place yard waste at curbside by 7:00 a.m. on service day.
- Loose yard waste debris (leaves, small branches) must be containerized in sturdy paper bags.
- Yard waste that is at least four inches in diameter or more than three feet in length shall be tied in a bundle weighing no more than fifty (50) pounds.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 706-790-7920.