Curbside garbage service
- Pickup twice weekly.
- Put all items in your cart.
- Put at the curb/right of way in front of your home.
- Contact the county if you have special needs and require assistance with your garbage pickup.
- DO NOT: mix in yard waste or recyclables; use an unauthorized container; throw away hazardous materials, such as medical waste, exposed needles, paint cans, liquid paint, motor oil or car batteries; put trash out for collection in bags next to your cart; put hot ashes or burnt garbage in your garbage cart.
- For operational safety and protection of your property, there must be three feet between the garbage cart or recycling bin and any other object (e.g., cars, bushes, mailboxes, trees, other carts or bins, etc.).
- Carts and bins must be placed in the right of way (at the curb) for collection.
- Only contents of cart will be picked up.
- The container lid must be fully closed for pickup.
- No-pickup holidays: New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. If the holiday causes a change in the collection day, residential customers will be notified by cart flyers.
- For more information, contact Grovetown City Hall at 706-863-4576; Harlem City Hall at 706-556-3448; or Jackson City Hall at 803-471-2229.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 706-790-7920.
Read more helpful information at the city's website: jackson-sc.gov