Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Place 95-gallon cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of the collection day.
- Only household garbage can be placed in the cart. Household garbage includes most waste generated on a daily basis.
- All waste must fit in the cart with lid closed. Please bag your trash. If you have extra trash that will not fit inside your cart, please call Advanced Disposal. Additional trash may be collected on your scheduled collection day for an agreed upon fee.
- Proper placement of cart is important as automated collection trucks are used to pick up and empty carts.
- The front of the cart (where the lid opens) should face the street and should be placed within 2 feet of curb or pavement. The cart should be at least 5 feet from any obstacle (mailbox, bush, tree, etc.)
- Styrofoam packing material or any light items that can easily blow away should be placed in a bag before placing in the carts to eliminate littering.
- No paint cans containing liquid paint can be placed in the cart. If you have paint to be disposed of, here are some suggestions:
- Water-based paint may be rinsed with water and flow down the drain.
- Oil-based paint could be mixed with material such as cat liter, allowed to dry, and then disposed of with the household garbage.
- Please wrap in a plastic bag before placing in the cart.
- No motor oil can be placed in the cart. Please call your local landfill, service station, or auto parts store for proper disposal.
- Vehicle parts, tires, construction debris and hazardous waste are all unacceptable material and cannot be placed in the cart.
- Carts should be rinsed out periodically to help maintain sanitary conditions.
- Carts are the property of Advanced Disposal and must not be painted, abused, or mutilated. Please do not place hot ashes in your cart.
- Residents will be responsible for their cart. If cart is lost or damaged due to abuse, fire, or theft, the customer is liable for the cost of the cart. If your cart needs replacing due to normal wear and tear, please call Advanced Disposal.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 478-453-4435.