Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week in 96-gallon carts provided by Advanced Disposal.
- Place cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled collection day within three (3) feet of road.
- All garbage must be in cart to be collected.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: tires, liquid and hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once a week in 64-gallon carts provided by Advanced Disposal.
- Place cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled collection day.
- Carts must be three feet away from trash cart and mailboxes.
Curbside yard waste service
- Pickup once a week between March 15th through December 15th.
- Trash must be at curbside by 6:00am of your scheduled collection day.
- Yard trash must be bagged in paper lawn bags, weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- 50 pound limit per item.
- Branches must be less than 4 feet long and no more than 2 inches in diameter.
- Residents may use their own containers, 32 gallon or smaller, marked yard waste or the brown biodegradable paper bags.
- March 15 – September 30, residents are limited to 6 bags or cans per week.
- October through December 15 residents are unlimited.
- Items NOT accepted: sod, dirt and garden timbers.
Curbside bulk item service
- Up to two bulk items are picked up on an on-call basis per week.
- Please call one day in advance of requested pick up.
- Bulk waste must be at curbside by 6:00am the day of collection.
- Items over 50 pounds must be scheduled.
- Items accepted: furniture, bulk trash. Call for additional information.
- Items NOT accepted: car parts.
- To schedule a pick up, call Advanced Disposal at 847-623-3870.