Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week in 96-gallon carts provided by Advanced Disposal.
- Place cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled collection day within three (3) feet of road.
- All garbage must be in cart to be collected.
- Items NOT accepted for pick-up include: tires, liquid and hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once a week on your scheduled collection day.
- Place cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled collection day.
- Carts must be three feet away from trash cart and mailboxes.
Curbside yard waste service
- Pickup once a week between March 15th - December 15th.
- Trash must be at curbside by 6:00am of your scheduled collection day.
- Yard trash must be bagged in paper lawn bags, weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- 50 pound limit per week.
- Branches must be less than 4 feet long and no more than 2 inches in diameter.
- Items NOT accepted: sod, dirt and garden timbers.
Curbside bulk item service
- One bulk item will be picked up on an on-call basis per week.
- Please call one day in advance of requested pick up.
- Bulk item must be at curbside by 6:00 a.m. the day of collection.
- Items over 50 pounds must be scheduled.
- Items accepted: furniture Call for additional information.
- Items NOT accepted: car parts.
- To schedule a pick up, call Advanced Disposal at 847-623-3870.