Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week in provided cart.
- Place garbage curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- Carts must be placed three (3) feet away from objects.
- Items NOT accepted for pick-up include: hazardous waste, televisions or monitors.
Bulk waste collection
- Bulk items are picked up on an on-call basis up to two times per week.
- To schedule a pickup and inquire about pricing, call Advanced Disposal at 812-868-1100 at least 24 hours in advance.
- Place items curbside by 6:00 a.m. on the designated day of collection.
- Items accepted for bulk pickup include: furniture, grills, bedding, ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers and tables.
- Refrigerators and freezers MUST have refrigerant removed and tagged.
- Items NOT accepted include: hazardous, televisions and monitors.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 812-868-1100.