Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Place garbage curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- Garbage must be containerized in either cans or bags and weigh no more than 50 pounds.
- Items NOT accepted for pick-up include: hazardous waste, televisions or monitors.
Curbside yard waste service
- Pickup once per week on same day as garbage collection.
- Place yard waste curbside by 6:00 a.m.
- Items must be bagged or bundled (sticks/limbs).
- Bundles should be no more than 3 feet in length.
- Yard waste includes grass clippings, small twigs, limbs, flowers and Christmas trees.
- Bulk leaves only accepted during scheduled time.
- Bulk leaf pickup is scheduled by the city from mid-September through early January.
Bulk waste collection
Curbside Recycling Service
- Pickup is once every other week.
- Recycling must be placed curbside the night before, or by 6 a.m. on your scheduled collection day.
- Place cart within 3 feet of the curb with handle facing toward the residential unit and away from the street.
- Place cart at least 3 feet away from all other objects such as mailbox, car, garbage container, etc.
- Items accepted for recycling include:
Plastic - milk, water and laundry jugs, shampoo and conditioner bottles, water and soda bottles, dairy tubs, and other similar items.
Paper - cardboard, newspaper, magazines, inserts, phone books, catalogs, envelopes, office paper, junk mail and other similar items.
Metal - all aluminum, steel, Bio-metal, cans, lids, caps and other similar items.
Items NOT accepted for collection include:
- Paper Towels
- Dairy/Juice Cartons
- Wax Coated Boxes
- Pizza Boxes
- Ceramic Items
- Medical Supplies
- Plastic Toys
- Flower Pots
- Garden Plastics
- Aerosol Cans
- Scrap Metal
- Aluminum Foil
- Carry-Out Food Wrappers
- Microwaveable Containers
- Pesticide Cans
- Pie Pans
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 812-868-1100.