Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Place garbage curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- Garbage must be containerized in either cans or bags, and weigh no more than 50 pounds.
- Items NOT accepted for pick-up include: hazardous waste, televisions or monitors.
Curbside yard waste service
- Pickup once per week on same day as garbage collection.
- Place yard waste curbside by 6:00 a.m.
- Items must be bagged or bundled (sticks/limbs).
- Bundles should be no more than 3 feet in length.
- Yard waste includes grass clippings, small twigs, limbs, flowers and Christmas trees.
Bulk waste collection
- Bulk items are picked up on an on-call basis up to two times per week.
- To schedule a pickup and inquire about pricing, call Advanced Disposal at 574-583-7949 at least 24 hours in advance.
- Place items curbside by 6:00 a.m. on the designated day of collection.
- Items accepted for bulk pickup include: furniture, grills, bedding, ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers and tables.
- Refrigerators and freezers MUST have refrigerant removed and tagged.
- Items NOT accepted include: hazardous, televisions and monitors.
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 574-583-7949.