- Carts should be placed no more than three (3) feet from the curb.
- There needs to be at least three (3) feet between your cart and any other objects such as parked cars, light poles, mailboxes and other carts.
- If you can do so safely, be sure to place garbage and recycling containers on opposite sides of the driveway. If you cannot do so safely, please place recycling in front of the trash
- Cart handle should be facing the house and away from the street.
96-gallon cart: Height: 46”, Width: 26”, Depth: 34.5”
64-gallon cart: Height: 41.5”, Width: 24”, Depth: 27”
Curbside Garbage Service
Pickup once per week in provided 95-gallon wheeled cart.
Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous/toxic waste, fireworks or any flammable items (gas cans - full or empty, kerosene cans - full or empty, propane tanks - full or empty, etc.), liquid waste, liquids of any kind (motor oil, cleaning products, bleach, paint, water, etc.), tires, animal carcasses, yard waste, batteries (Please note: batteries should not be stored together because it is a fire hazard. There is no such thing as a dead battery).
Curbside Recycling Service
- Pickup once per week in provided 18-gallon cart – Height: 14”, Width: 24”x15 ¾”, or 64-gallon cart - Height: 41.5”, Width: 24”, Depth: 27”
- All recycling must be loose. Please do not place inside of plastic bags.
- 18-gallon cart is free of charge and available upon request. Please call Advanced Disposal at (888) 443-1717 to request a cart for an additional charge per month. We no longer offer bin service.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Please make sure all items are rinsed and clean – labels do not need to be removed.
- Items accepted for recycling:
- cardboard – no larger than 2X2
- food and beverage cartons
- glass – brown, clear and green glass bottles and jars – Please, no broken glass
- plastic food containers
- detergent bottles
- cleaning containers
- all plastics labeled : 1,2,4,5,6,7
- aluminum cans/tins
- steel food cans
Items NOT accepted for recycling:
- batteries – they should not be stored together – it is a fire hazard (there is no such thing as a dead battery)
- plastic bags of any kind – including plastic grocery bags
- food waste
- needles/ medical/hazardous waste
- aerosol cans
- mirrors or window panes
- yard waste
- Christmas lights
- Fireworks/flares or any flammable items
- hangers – plastic or wire
- shredded paper
- plastic or metal caps
- #3 plastic – PVC pipe
Yard Waste Service
Service runs from the first full week of April thru the end of November.
- Pickup every other week on the same day as garbage and recycling.
- Yard waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Branches must be bundled, tied with rope, free of thorns, not to exceed 36 inches in length and must not exceed 2 inches in diameter – shrubs are not considered yard waste.
- Yard Waste should ONLY be placed in paper bags, or in a resident-owned container (no blue containers) labeled “YARD WASTE ONLY”.
- Yard waste is NOT accepted in plastic bags, 18-gallon recycling bins, or resident owned recycling containers.
- 15 bag limit - there is an additional charger per bag over limit.
Bulk Waste Service
- Bulk waste is collected on an on-call basis for a fee. Call advanced Disposal at (888) 443-1717 to schedule a pickup.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Lumber must have nails removed or bent down to avoid injury, no longer than 3-4 feet in length and no larger than 2 inches thick.
- Paint Cans (water-based, latex paint only) – must be empty or completely dried and have lids removed. If paint is still present, stir in kitty litter. Once completely dry (check the middle) set out by trash cart – do not place in trash cart.
- Items NOT accepted for bulk pickup include: tires, cement, rocks, brick, dirt, etc.
- Items containing Freon (i.e., refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, humidifiers, de-humidifiers, etc.) must have refrigerant removed by a certified technician and properly stickered as such.
- Refrigerators and freezers must have doors removed for safety purposes.
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
If a holiday falls on or before your scheduled pickup day, all services will be delayed by one day the rest of the week unless the holiday falls on a weekend.