Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week on Friday.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day. No more than six extra bags can placed outside of the container for pick up.
- Garbage must be contained 96 gallon company provided Advanced Disposal containers.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk pickup is once a week on Friday.
- Please call customer service to schedule bulk pick up.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include:
- Construction debris
- Freon items will be a $30 charge for pick must call customer service to make arrangements.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once per week.
- Recyclables must be place curbside the night before on the scheduled day of collection.
- Must be placed out in Company provided Advanced Disposal recycling receptacles.
- Acceptable recyclables include: Newspaper and Inserts, Cardboard and Pizza Boxes, Kraft Paper, Paper Grocery Bags, Shopping and Lunch Bags, Paper, Paperboard, Cereal Boxes, Tissue Boxes, Paper Towel Cores, Tissue Paper Cores, Soda and Beer Cartons, Shoe Boxes, Magazines, Shopping Catalogues, Discarded Mail, Greeting Cards, Envelopes, Calendars, School Papers, Carbonless Forms Paper, Computer Paper, Old Phone Directories, Paperback Books, Aluminum Beverage Containers, Aluminum Baking Tins, Aluminum Food Containers, Steel Food Containers, Empty Aerosol Cans, Clean Metallic Lids, Glass Bottles and Jars, Plastic Soda & Water Bottles (labeled #1), Milk Jugs (labeled #2) Plastic Detergent Bottles (labeled #2), Plastic Bottles (labeled #3-7).
Yard waste service
- Five bags or bundles (i.e. grass, leaves, twigs, mulch, etc. - NO Dirt) per week.
- Special additional leaf pick up services are offered during spring and fall. There is 1 pickup in spring and 3 pickups in the fall. Must be in brown biodegradable bags.