Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day.
- It has been determined by the CDC that the COVID-19 can remain viable for hours to days on a variety of waste materials thrown out to be collected. EFFECTIVE MARCH 30, 2020, all waste be bagged using trash bags in order to be collected. Loose trash will not be picked up. If residents are using containers, all trash must still be bagged in the container in order to be collected. Grocery bags with trash will not be accepted. Recycle can remain loose in its container.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once per week every other week.
- Recycling cart must be placed curbside the night before the scheduled collection day.
- Acceptable recyclables include: Newspaper and Inserts, Cardboard and Pizza Boxes, Kraft Paper, Paper Grocery Bags, Shopping and Lunch Bags, Paper, Paperboard, Cereal Boxes, Tissue Boxes, Paper Towel Cores, Tissue Paper Cores, Soda and Beer Cartons, Shoe Boxes, Magazines, Shopping Catalogues, Discarded Mail, Greeting Cards, Envelopes, Calendars, School Papers, Carbonless Forms Paper, Computer Paper, Old Phone Directories, Paperback Books, Aluminum Beverage Containers, Aluminum Baking Tins, Aluminum Food Containers, Steel Food Containers, Empty Aerosol Cans, Clean Metallic Lids, Plastic Soda & Water Bottles (labeled #1), Milk Jugs (labeled #2) Plastic Detergent Bottles (labeled #2), Plastic Bottles (labeled #3-7).