Curbside garbage service
• Pickup is once per week on Wednesday.
• Garbage must be placed curbside the night before scheduled collection day.
• Garbage must be contained in bags or a personal trash receptable no larger than 30 gallons.
• Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Bulk waste service
• Bulk pickup is on the last service day of the month. If you request a bulk pick up before that date please contact customer care.
Items NOT accepted for pickup include:
• Construction debris
• Freon items - there will be a $40 charge for pickup. Please call customer care to make arrangements.
Curbside recycling service
• Pickup once per week on Wednesday.
• Recyclables must be place curbside the night before the scheduled day of collection.
• Acceptable recyclables include:
Newspaper and Inserts, Cardboard and Pizza Boxes, Kraft Paper, Paper Grocery Bags, Shopping and Lunch Bags, Paper, Paperboard, Cereal Boxes, Tissue Boxes, Paper Towel Cores, Tissue Paper Cores, Soda and Beer Cartons, Shoe Boxes, Magazines, Shopping Catalogues, Discarded Mail, Greeting Cards, Envelopes, Calendars, School Papers, Carbonless Forms Paper, Computer Paper, Old Phone Directories, Paperback Books, Aluminum Beverage Containers, Aluminum Baking Tins, Aluminum Food Containers, Steel Food Containers, Empty Aerosol Cans, Clean Metallic Lids, Glass Bottles and Jars, Plastic Soda & Water Bottles (labeled #1), Milk Jugs (labeled #2) Plastic Detergent Bottles (labeled #2), Plastic Bottles (labeled #3-7).
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
New Year's Day
One-day delay in service during a holiday week.