Curbside garbage service
• Pickup once per week on Thursday.
• Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day. 3 bag limit of trash will be collected.
If there is adddtional trash to be collected, stickers can be purchased at the township office at the cost of $3.00 each. The sticker can be placed on a 32 gallon trash bag for collection.
Bulk waste service
• Monthly collection of two (2) bulk items per residental unit during the second full week of each month.
White and Metal goods collection offered in the spring and fall. Two weeks per year.
May 14th and September 3rd 2020
Items NOT accepted for pickup include:
Curbside recycling service
• Pickup every other week on Thursday.
• Recyclables must be place curbside the night before on the scheduled day of collection.
• Acceptable recyclables include: Newspaper and Inserts, Cardboard and Pizza Boxes, Kraft Paper, Paper Grocery Bags, Shopping and Lunch Bags, Paper, Paperboard, Cereal Boxes, Tissue Boxes, Paper Towel Cores, Tissue Paper Cores, Soda and Beer Cartons, Shoe Boxes, Magazines, Shopping Catalogues, Discarded Mail, Greeting Cards, Envelopes, Calendars, School Papers, Carbonless Forms Paper, Computer Paper, Old Phone Directories, Paperback Books, Aluminum Beverage Containers, Aluminum Baking Tins, Aluminum Food Containers, Steel Food Containers, Empty Aerosol Cans, Clean Metallic Lids, Glass Bottles and Jars, Plastic Soda & Water Bottles (labeled #1), Milk Jugs (labeled #2) Plastic Detergent Bottles (labeled #2), Plastic Bottles (labeled #3-7).
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
New Year's Day
Routes will be pushed back one day following a holiday
For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday, and your normal pick up day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday. Customers who are normally serviced on Friday will be serviced on Saturday.