Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 4 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- All garbage must be containerized (in a garbagecontainer or bag), excluding bulk waste.
- For your convenience, wheeled garbage carts are availablefor a quarterly fee. Bag tags are also available if you choose that option. Please contact Advanced Disposal at (800) 338-8971 for more details.
It has been determined by the CDC that the COVID-19 can remain viable for hours to days on a variety of waste materials thrown out to be collected. EFFECTIVE MARCH 30, 2020, all waste be bagged using trash bags in order to be collected. Loose trash will not be picked up. If residents are using containers, all trash must still be bagged in the container in order to be collected. Grocery bags with trash will not be accepted. Recycle can remain loose in its container.
Curbside recycling service
- Recycling is collected every other week on schedule day of garbage collection.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 4 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: newspaper, aluminum cans and foil, steel cans, number #1-#7 plastics, cardboard (cut down to 2’ x 2’ sections), fiberboard (cereal and shoe boxes), magazines, Kraft bags, box board, junk mail, office paper, miscellaneous paper containers.
- Customers can request an 18-gallon recycling bin by contacting Advanced Disposal at (800) 338-8971.
Bulk waste service
- Pickup is once per week unless item is Freon containing (see below).
- One bulk item per week will be collected at no additionalcharge.
- Items include white goods and items too large to handle along withgarbage. Acceptable items include, but are not limited to: tires, furniture such as sofas and mattresses, discarded washers, dryers, ranges, water heaters and other similar domestic and commercial large appliances.
- Please call (800) 338-8971 to schedule an appliance collection for Freon containing items such as refrigerators, freezers and small air conditioning units.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup: Electronics
Bag Tag Pricing
Pricing per Quarter
- Waste - $40.84
- 64-gallon garbage toter - an additional $3.75
- 96-gallon garbage toter - an additional $4.50
- 35-gallon garbage toter - an additional $3.00 (only available for recycling service, Senior Citizens or disabled residents)
- Recycling - $10.50