Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Hauler supplies 95 gallon cart to all residents except bag/tag. Place all garbage in provided cart. Place cart at least 3 feet away from any other object such as mailbox, fire hydrant, car, other cart, etc.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste or electronic waste.
It has been determined by the CDC that the COVID-19 can remain viable for hours to days on a variety of waste materials thrown out to be collected. EFFECTIVE MARCH 30, 2020, all waste be bagged using trash bags in order to be collected. Loose trash will not be picked up. If residents are using containers, all trash must still be bagged in the container in order to be collected. Grocery bags with trash will not be accepted. Recycle can remain loose in its container.
- Residents who choose bag/tag option must purchase 26 tags annually.
- Additional tags may be purchased at Township office or ADS once 26 tags have been used. If purchased through Advanced Disposal call toll free number. 800-338-8971.
- All bag/tag customers will be given 64 gallon cart for recycling. All recyclables must be placed in cart.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup once per week on same day as trash collection.
- All residents including bag/tag customers will receive a 64 gallon cart for recyclable materials.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Bi-metal and aluminum cans, plastics #1- #7, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines.
- Leafs will be collected twice annually on dates scheduled by Township.
- Yard waste must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Leaves must be placed in open containers or Kraft Bags to be collected.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk pickup is once per week. Residents are allowed (1) bulk item to be placed out with normal trash pickup.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: NO ELECTRONICS. (1) tire will be collected off rim only. Bulk pick ups must be scheduled in advance by calling 800-338-8971. Items include furniture including sofa and mattresses, dryers, washers, refrigerators and air conditioners.
New Year’s Day
Routes will be pushed back by one day following a holiday. For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday and your normal service day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday. Customers who are normally serviced on Friday of that week will be serviced on Saturday.