Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed in 96-gallon wheeled cart supplied by Advanced Disposal and placed curbside the night before collection day.
- Residents may choose the “per bag “service. Bag tags can be purchased at the Township office. Residents must purchase at least 12 tags per year for this service. Additional tags are available and can be purchased at the Township office. Residents who choose the bag/tag services will be allowed recycling and bulk services.
- Place all household waste and yard waste curbside.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every week.
- Place all recyclable in 18-gallon recycling bin supplied by Advanced Disposal. No sorting necessary.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: Bi-metal and aluminum cans, plastics #1- #5, corrugated cardboard, newsprint and magazines.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk item pickup is once per week on the normal collection day. Residents are limited to one bulk item per week.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: NO ELECTRONICS. Freon containing appliances must be evacuated by certified technician prior to pickup.