Curbside garbage service
- Collection is once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to midnight on the scheduled day of collection.
- Eight bag limit. May place out additional bags cccasionally.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, chemical, paints, medical wastes, bundles greater than 36” in length.
- Containers not to exceed 35 gallons
Curbside recycling service
- Single stream collection is once per week on same day as trash collection.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to midnight on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include:
- Glass bottles and jars (clear, brown, blue and green) must be rinsed, discard lids
- Aluminum and metal cans, aluminum foil, empty aerosol and paint cans, must be rinsed
- Plastic (all bottles, jugs and jars with a narrow neck, colored and clear) must be rinsed
- Newspaper and phone books - should be dry and placed in a plastic grocery bag or tied with a string
- Mixed office paper, junk mail, paperboard, magazines and catalogs-should be dry and placed in a plastic grocery bag or tied with a string
- Corrugated cardboard-should be dry. All boxes must be flattened and placed next to your red recycling bin. Maximum size for each piece is 4 feet by 6 feet.
- Unlimited collection.
Bulk waste service
Yard waste service
- Collection is once per week up to 3 items per residence. Each item must not weigh over 40lbs; one person should be able to lift it without damaging truck. Each item will count as one bag against the weekly limit of 8 bags.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup: construction and demolition waste, tires, and electronics
- Collection is once per week on same day as trash collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: leaves, garden wastes, shrubbery and tree trimmings. Maximum of 3 bags or bundles per week.
- No grass will be collected.
New Year’s Day
Routes will be pushed back by one day following a holiday. For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday and your normal service day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday. Customers who are normally serviced on Friday of that week will be serviced on Saturday.