Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Place your cart curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- Carts must be at least three feet from any object (i.e., cars, poles, mailboxes, trees).
- No hazardous waste should be placed in carts, and nothing should be sticking out of the top of the cart. All household garbage should be inside the cart.
- Wheels on the cart must face your house.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Acceptable items include newspaper, inserts, magazines, catalogs, phone books, junk mail, office paper, white and colored paper, aluminum cans, tin cans, steel cans, glass jars and bottles (clear and colored), board and brown bags, and plastic items with a recycle number 1 and 2.
- You do not have to sort your items, but we do ask that you remove all lids and rinse items.
Curbside yard waste service
- Pickup once per week
- “Yard waste” means leaves, brush, grass clippings, shrub and tree prunings, discarded Christmas trees, nursery and greenhouse vegetative residuals, and vegetative matter resulting from landscaping development and maintenance at a Residential Premises.
- If such service is requested, the occupants of the Residential Premises shall place Yard Trash at Curbside by 6:00 am on the designated collection day.
- No more than two cubic yards per collection of Yard Trash per home.
- Yard Trash shall be placed in sturdy paper bags suitable for containing Yard Trash or in other suitable containers, excluding the Carts and plastic bags.
- Limbs shall not be collected if greater than four (4) inches in diameter and more than four (4) feet in length.
- Brush shall be tied in a bundle or neatly stacked weighing no more than fifty (50) pounds
To contact Advanced Disposal regarding solid waste service, please call 803-256-7276.
Read more helpful information online at http://www.townofpineridgesc.com