Curbside garbage service
- Pickup every Tuesday - Friday, depending on location in Grand Chute.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- 65-gallon cart is provided.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: Hazardous waste, electronics, and tires. Freon items will not be taken unless the refrigerant has been removed by a certified technician and properly stickered as such.
Curbside recycling service
- Recycle service provided by another hauler
Bulk waste service
- Bulk cleanup is every other Wednesday.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- $10 for first item, $5 for each additional item, up to 5 items total
- $50 for items containing Freon.
- Special pickups may be arranged for large household items or appliances, household construction/demolition debris, move-in/move-out or clean up rubbish, white goods, and tires.
Christmas tree pickup
- During the first two full weeks of January, Advanced Disposal will pickup Christmas tress set curbside.