Curbside garbage service
- Pickup every Monday.
- Cart not provided; garbage not to exceed 50 lbs. per bag/can
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include:
- Hazardous waste
- Freon items will not be taken unless the refrigerant has been removed by a certified technician and properly stickered as such.
- Construction debris
Curbside recycling service
Yard waste service
Bulk item pick up – must call to schedule
- Bulk cleanup is every other Wednesday.
- $10 for first item, $5 for each additional item; up to five (5) items total (800) 279-1930.
- Bulk waste must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.