Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: electronic waste, such as TVs, computer equipment, microwaves, DVD players, stereo equipment, or other WI landfill-banned items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: single streamed recyclable materials limited to plastics 1-7, PET, HDPE, glass, cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, tin, steel and aluminum cans.
- Contractor shall provide collection of the following on the recycling collection days: used motor oil in one-gallon sealed containers, automotive batteries with unbroken cases, automotive tires (off the rim) with a limit of two (2) per week and eight (8) annually.
Bulk waste service
- Bulk items are limited to one (1) item per week; this includes couches, mattresses, or other items that are manageable by one person. Appliances with or without Freon such as stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, and freezers shall be “On-Call” and must be called into the Contractor to schedule separate pickup.
- Appliance collection is provided on an on-call basis, excluding electronic waste.
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
ROUTES WILL BE PUSHED BACK BY ONE DAY FOLLOWING A HOLIDAY
For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday and your normal service day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday. Customers who are normally serviced on Friday of that week will be serviced on Saturday.