Curbside garbage service
- Pickup once per week.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- All garbage must be placed in the provided 95-gallon cart.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: electronic waste, such as TVs, computer equipment, microwaves, DVD players, stereo equipment, or other WI landfill-banned items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: single streamed recyclable materials limited to plastics 1-7, PET, HDPE, glass, cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, tin, steel and aluminum cans.
- Contractor shall provide collection of the following on the recycling collection days: used motor oil in one-gallon sealed containers, automotive batteries with unbroken cases, automotive tires (off the rim) with a limit of two (2) per week and eight (8) annually.
Bulk waste service
- Appliance collection is provided on an on-call basis, excluding electronic waste. Appliances with or without Freon such as stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, and freezers shall be “On-Call” and must be called into the Contractor to schedule separate pickup.