Curbside garbage service
- Advanced Disposal provides carts for garbage pickup.
- Households may add an additional cart to their household at an additional cost.
- Garbage must be placed curbside the night before collection day, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items NOT accepted for pickup include: hazardous waste, special waste, electronic waste, such as TVs, computer equipment, microwaves, DVD players, stereo equipment, or other WI landfill-banned items.
Curbside recycling service
- Pickup every other week.
- Advanced Disposal provides carts for recycling pickup
- Recyclables must be placed curbside the night before, or prior to 6 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
- Items accepted for pickup include: single streamed recyclable materials limited to plastics 1-7, PET, HDPE, glass, cardboard, mixed paper, newspaper, tin, steel and aluminum cans.
Bulk waste service
Appliance collection is provided on an on-call basis, excluding electronic waste. Appliances with or without Freon such as stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, and freezers, Also large item pick up must be called into Advanced Disposal at (920)563-4505 to schedule separate pickup. Customers are allowed 1 bulk item per week at no charge.
Household units may only use the containers provided for their intended use and may not alter the containers in any way. Households are responsible for loss or damage to containers in excess of ordinary wear and tear.
Advanced Disposal will answer complaints or questions from the public concerning service issues. Advanced Disposal will act upon all reasonable and valid complaints within 24 hours of receipt of complaint.
There will be no pickup on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
Routes will be pushed back by one day following a holiday.
For example, if Christmas Day is Tuesday and your normal service day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday. Customers who are normally serviced on Friday of that week will be serviced on Saturday